You may remember before the Nu Ver. Ka. was show that I had picked up both of these kits. I finished the GP01 Zephranthes snap fit the other day and almost immediately began work on the Full Burnen. There were a few parts of the Zephranthes build I missed capturing on
film digital. I really need to get a tripod for my camera. Or at least a monopod.
Friday, September 27, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Finally finished my GAT-X105 Strike Gundam. Took the time to panel line and decal it properly. Once the weather stops being so ridiculously humid, I'll top coat. I don't particularly like the look of the Aile pack, so I'll probably display it without most of the time. But I'll keep the beam rifel and shield equipped, even though that's non-canon.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
WIP: RG GP-01
As hinted at before the Nu ver. Ka., these two were going to be my next project. After unpacking the first one, I decided my workspace wasn't quite large enough to tackle both of them at the same time. I decided to start with the normal model then tackle the Full Burnen after. Read on for the full build log.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)